Search This Blog

Saturday, December 21, 2013

2. Seperate Room Play - How Long Is Too Long?

Have you ever noticed how time stands still when you are having amazing sex?  No matter how hard you try, there is just no possible way of telling how long it took you to have 42 orgasms in one session.  That is the unfortunate plight that I go through with having a multi-orgasmic wife.  That, and she tends to find the lone energizer bunny at every club or party that we go to.  Now, not to brag, my wife and I have amazingly long sex together.  We both take so much pride when we are able to break the other one.  Unfortunately, as my previous post stated, I don't always get hard during play with others.  So there are times that I get finished way before she does and have to wait.  Then again, I have a play partner or two that I just click with and we get lost in the sands of time as well, leaving my baby girl waiting on me.  The problem with the waiting is that unlike amazing sex time, waiting time takes ten times longer.  Then, what about when you start allowing each other to have one on ones without the other having a play partner already lined up.
     One such incident happened very early on in the lifestyle.  We actually had not had our first couple experience when I allowed her a hall pass to play with a nervous partner.  Up to that point, we had only had mfm threesomes, so we had been together every second during play since we started fucking other people.  Up to that point, we both were on the same amazing sex time.  Our clocks had not needed to be adjusted.  No timers had been needed.  We entered the room together, played together and then left the room together.  There had been no need to even think about how long was too long when we played separately.  Until this one time, at a swingers club, my wife put another guys cock in her pussy...for three hours.  really, it was three hours.  And remember waiting time?  Yeah, it felt like 30 hours.  I felt like I had been living in the lobby of this club.  It was a dead night at the club so I did not even have anyone attractive to leer at creepishly nor did I have anyone interesting to talk to.  I just had my thoughts and feelings being played over and over in my head for 30 hours.  It wasn't her fault.  I told her to go have fun.  She had my blessing.  And she was on amazing sex time with a guy she had a crush on for a year before we stepped into the lifestyle.  Time for her, stood still.  So when she came out smiling and saw me red faced and arms crossed, she knew it was going to be a long night.
     The fight that ensued after that was epic.  I think it lasted a week.  It was a fight that should have never happened.  We should have discussed appropriate time limits.  Not because we want to cap off great sex, we just had to be more aware of each other and what they could be feeling if left alone for a long period of time while the other was having fun.  This does not apply to everyone since everyone swings differently, although there are situations that could come up even if you are playing together.
     There was a time that my lovely wife gave a guy a 45 minute blow job because she was pretty much done, although I was still going strong.  I should have recognized that no one enjoys giving head for 45 minutes straight, no matter how much she may enjoy sucking cock.
     The moral of the stories are, discuss with each other how long is too long.  If you play together, have a word that tells each other it is time to wrap it up.  If you play separately, maybe set a timer for an agreed upon amount of time.  For a while, we chose to limit our play time to 45 minutes.  Then after a while we kept lengthening that time until we are at the point now that time is no longer an issue.  Also, ask your play partners if they have any time concerns.  Just remember, time is not always on your side.

No comments:

Post a Comment